Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Post

Welcome! I've created this blog to chronicle the next big step in my life. I just recently graduated from medical school and in a few short weeks will be beginning a four year adventure of residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology. This blog will also serve to chronicle my attempts at domesticity... sometimes painful, always humorous. Currently those attempts include sewing, cooking, and baking but I'm always looking for something new to try. I will be relaxing for the next few weeks, in between stretches of worrying about the new responsibilities and challenges the next four years will bring, but stay tuned - I promise it will be an exciting journey!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blog World. It is very fun. Comment on lots of other blogs. That way people will visit you. Good luck on your residency.

    ReplyDelete